Friday, August 21, 2009

Mom Working??

I took Elton down to the beach for lunch the other day and on our way back I saw a group of summer camp kids walking across the street. I start talking to myself about how blessed I am that I don't have to send my kids to daycare everyday then Elton chimes in...

E: Mom who are you talking to?
M: Oh I'm talking to myself about those kids walking. They have to be at daycare because there mommies and daddies work all day. We are really blessed that mom can stay home with you and sister. That's my job to take care of you guys.
E: WHAT! That is not a job that's just a mom!!

Oh if you only knew Elton the work that us moms have to do every day, I do it because I love my kids and hubby more than anything. I want them to know that I truly take pride in everything I do for them

No comments:

Post a Comment