Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fishing

Lately after dinner I have been trying to walk and more times than not Elton wants to join. He loves to ride his scooter! While we were walking the other day he stopped and very loudly was yelling that he found a wish maker =) He is so cute and had to blow the whole thing and make sure all the little... I guess petals were all gone. So after he finished I asked him what he wished for and he told me: I wished that I could go fishing with my dad! It was the sweetest thing ever!! So over our very busy weekend we went down to Grammie's and my boys went fishing. Did they catch anything... that would be a no, but Elton loved every minute of it!


Peyts and I hung out in the house and played with Grammie

No comments:

Post a Comment