Friday, September 4, 2009
Friends and Farts!!
I couldn't resist the title! Tonight we down to the Ventura Harbor with our friends the Hesters and the Stones. We ate yummy fish and chips at Andreas and let Elton play games and go on rides. Elton always wants to play the games and win tickets, its one of his favorite things. The Hesters had to leave early, Ryan wasn't feeling good, but the rest of us walked and then got ice cream. So here is where the fart comes in =) While Melissa, Bryan, Ben and we Wengers were sitting outside eating our ice cream there is a table of older ladies next to us. I hear this noise, I try and ignore it so I don't laugh. We all just keep eating our ice cream like nothing happened. A few minutes later Byran asks if we heard that lady behind him! I just about die choking on my ice cream, I thought I was the only one that heard it. Bryan then goes on to tell us that she was complaining to her friends about her tummy and the food that she ate. We laughed so hard it was hilarious! Thanks friends for a root tootin time.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love old ladies!!!I can see your face trying to hold back the laughs!!!
ReplyDeletethat was seriously the funniest thing ever! Old people make me laugh-they just tell it like it is :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for a fun outing :)