OK folks I know that some of you are AMAZING photographers or maybe you just have a really great camera or some its both =). I would like to get a new really nice one but have no idea what to get or how much to spend. Help a girl out and let me know, please?
I love mine. You can borrow it and play with it if you want. it is light, super fast and has amazing quality. it is a nikon D80 and you can find them for about $500
ReplyDeleteWe have a Canon Powershot and we have a Canon SLR. I love them both. The small one is great for when we are out and I don't want to lug the big one around. The SLR is great/quick for getting the shot I want. (When Ada is smiling for a second.) Canon is a great! The Powershot got ruined on our honeymoon and they sent us a new camera. I have no idea how much the Powershot was. The SLR was about $800.
ReplyDeleteAre you looking for a point and shoot camera, or an SLR (bigger)?
ReplyDeleteI have a few suggestions:)