Monday, December 14, 2009
Christmas Tree
About a week ago we went and got our Christmas tree. Usually that is my favorite part of the season. You get to go and pick out the perfect size of green smelling goodness for your house bring it home and decorate. This year I felt like get in get out get home! It was so crazy at Green Thumb, the kids were alittle coo-coo and Im not gonna lie the HUB was not super excited to be there lifting a huge tree. But we got, (or should I say he got) it home and it looks great! Elton loved every minute of the decorating and Peyton, well, she would have eaten all the ornaments if we had let her. So I put her down for a nap and Elton and I did the tree. We had the best time listing to our Christmas music and drinking our hot coco. Elton has been loving all the decorations and would love to have the house like this all year long. He is really looking forward to making Christmas cookies for Santa and a birthday cake for Jesus. He is so sweet!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i love that pic of you and peyton!!
ReplyDeleteLove your christmas tree skirt. Its from potterybarn right? Soooo jealous!
ReplyDelete