Wednesday, March 10, 2010
HOMEWORK STATION
We got a call from Papa Phil and Gramma Paula asking if we would want a little table and a set of two chairs. At first I had no idea what I was gonna do with them but I thought why not, we'll take it. After much pondering I moved it upstairs. Put all of Elton's coloring books, crayons, makers and crafty stuff up in baskets and TA-DA his very own work station. He loves it! He has been spending hours up here doing "classwork" and working on the most amazing pictures. Its so fun for me to watch and hear and see his imagination running wild. Next year it will really turn into his homework station since he's gonna be in Kindergarten =0 He is growing up so fast and I just love him like crazy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it! You should hang bulletin boards on the wall behind him so he can hang up his favorite ones!
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome space and I totally agree, he needs some bulletin boards up there
ReplyDelete