For our anniversary I surprised Branden and took him up to the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa for a night away. Since that is where we got married I thought it would be fun to go back and just relax. Last year we had just had Peyton so we didn't do a lot. This year I had to make up for it. We went and had lunch, got a massage, checked into our very nice room and got ready to head up to Santa Barbara. We had a GREAT time just hanging out and enjoying each other without the kids. We even got to rent a movie and watch without someone waking up, but I did fall asleep =0 I cant wait to see what this next year brings for us.
Friday, March 19, 2010
NIGHT AWAY
For our anniversary I surprised Branden and took him up to the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa for a night away. Since that is where we got married I thought it would be fun to go back and just relax. Last year we had just had Peyton so we didn't do a lot. This year I had to make up for it. We went and had lunch, got a massage, checked into our very nice room and got ready to head up to Santa Barbara. We had a GREAT time just hanging out and enjoying each other without the kids. We even got to rent a movie and watch without someone waking up, but I did fall asleep =0 I cant wait to see what this next year brings for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment