Ok so better late than never! I have been feeling super gross so when I finally get down time I haven't been wanting to blog! So I figure I will do it when I can. Anyway... here are some pictures from my cousins wedding. It was so perfect!! The weather was great the food was great the dancing was hilarious! I was just a great time and the bride was stunning!!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Broggie Wedding
Ok so better late than never! I have been feeling super gross so when I finally get down time I haven't been wanting to blog! So I figure I will do it when I can. Anyway... here are some pictures from my cousins wedding. It was so perfect!! The weather was great the food was great the dancing was hilarious! I was just a great time and the bride was stunning!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment