Saturday, February 20, 2010

COFFEE IN THE MORNING

Most of you know that my sister is a crazy amazing artist. I love her art work and I love hanging it in my house. She had a really cool one that I have been wanting for a while and my mom finally got it for me for my birthday. I LOVE IT! (Sidenote) When Branden and I first got together and then married we would have coffee everyday and sit at the table and talk about our day and just what was going on. Now that we have two crazy kids we still have coffee but we dont really get to sit and take time to chat about the day. So I really loved this paiting. Also the funny thing is my, very sweet friend Melissa got me some really cool mugs that I have been wanting and they match perfect!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you have it, because it's one of my favorites! I'm glad you love it too, and I can't wait to see it hung up!

    ReplyDelete