Saturday, February 6, 2010

MORE MUD

Yesterday after school Elton really wanted to play in the mud puddles. I didn't think it would hurt and thought it might help with all the energy he was storing up from being inside. He once again had a blast until his face was COVERED in a splash of mud. I tried really hard to not laugh but, that's what happens when you jump really high into a huge puddle of mud with two feet. You get splashed! Hopefully today we wont have to much rain and we can play outside and ride bikes or something!


Poor guy was so sad, I tried to wipe most of it off. He looked really good when he had more covering his face =)

PeeZ and I stayed in the house and watched once again the maddness of mud outside.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, his big tears make me so sad! How fun that he played in the mud again though - he is too cute.

    ReplyDelete