Sunday, March 7, 2010

WATER

Elton and Peyton LOVE the water!! Whether its in the bath, in the pool, on the sidewalk or in the sink. They will find it and get as wet as they can. Lately Peyton has been wanting do whatever Elton is doing. Usually that would be fine but they are 3 years apart! Peyton doesn't really get that and Elton is still learning "Oh she is tiny and that probably hurts her". But luckily this time it was just sweet the way he wanted to include her. Elton found some of those sponge things that dissolve in water and turn into something. He filled the sink and dumped a handful in. Then he got the stool and wanted Peyton to play with them too. Since she is a little too short I just held her on the counter and they had a blast. I love watching them play. She adores her big brother and he takes such good care of her.



I had to take her jammies off they were getting so wet!

1 comment: