Saturday, November 14, 2009

Funny Boy

OK so I try and put most of the funny things that Elton says on here, but then I was thinking that maybe they wouldn't be so funny to others. So if they offend or you think I'm crazy for the things that he says, Sorry I still think they are funny!

Last week his teacher, who he has had for two weeks, pulled me aside to tell me this story.

The class was doing there school work and everything was quiet when all of a sudden Elton says: Sorry guys I just farted!

The teacher said that nobody even noticed that he had until he announced it! She said that she and her husband had the best laugh over the weekend about it. I'm so glad that he can entertain you.

OK so then this morning we were over at my moms for breakfast with the family and Uncle Sean. Elton and Micah had been wrestling and got a little to crazy so I took Elton to have a talk.

M: Elton you need to listen when someone tell you stop... (Elton interrupts)
E: Mom I need to tell you something really important!
M: What?
E: Mom you have a splinter on your face?
M: I do? where?
E: Right there!

He was pointing under my eye brow! I guess that means its time for a waxing!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. That is all the words I have for this post. Awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete