Monday, November 16, 2009

Travel Town

Last Wednesday Elton had the day off of school so Branden and I packed up the car and headed down to Travel Town in LA. Its a free museum full of old trains. It was really cool and Elton loved it. You can go on all the old cabooses, dinner cars, old cranes. It was pretty amazing. We then went to lunch in Burbank and had a fabulous time Ikea. OK so I had a fabulous time in Ikea, the Hub and kids were good sports about it. We had a great family day that was definitely needed.




3 comments:

  1. Ah. Travel Town that's it. I was remembering Train Museum or something. I'm so glad you guys went. A boys playground for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEALOUS! Looks so fun! we'll have to go and check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh! How fun! I didn't know that even existed.

    ReplyDelete