Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Sweet Moments
A week ago today (Tuesday) Branden had knee surgery. He not only had a torn ACL but the doctors also saw a torn meniscus. So he got 2 surgeries for the price of one. Nice right? Wrong! It has been pretty crazy with by better half down for the count. I know that I definitely miss him, but the kids have missed him so much more! Elton can't wait to have his daddy back for some park days, pool time and some extra fun smack down. Elton has been such a big helper taking daddy his ice packs and meds. He is so sweet. He was really needing some time with daddy so they decided to watch a movie together, since that's about all Branden can really do right now! I love it when they are together!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AHH! I love these two together! Love love love it.
ReplyDelete