Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sick

Elton has had a runny nose and Peyton has been sick with croup. Branden had to take her to ER last night at 12:15. She was having a hard time breathing so they had to give her some sort of steroid. She is doing better but SUPER clingy and doesn't want anyone but me. Yes I love and hate it at the same time =) Elton has been trying to take care of her and teach her new things. Some of which I'm not a huge fan of. The newest thing which is cute but making our screen get an even bigger hole, the kids like to feed the dogs through the hole. =0 Peyton laughs and Elton tells her all about the dogs and gives them there treats. Elton is so sweet to her!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my. These pictures just warm my heart. Love those kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no. I'm sorry you're all sick :( Micah is sick with a runny nose also so if you want Elton to come over and play so you can snuggle your peyts let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everyone starts to feel better soon!! That outfit she has on is soo cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh the boys have runny noses too! no fun! I am so sorry to hear about the ER the exact same thing happened to Caleb when he was little always scary!

    ReplyDelete