Friday, January 15, 2010

6:45 am




I love the look on Peytons face she so knows that Elton is not happy to see her with the trains


This lovely Friday morning the Wenger fam had the honor of having "baby Ben", as Elton calls him, over for some playtime. Elton woke up not very excited that his sister was playing with his trains but then he saw there was a special little person playing with his train set and proceeded to not worry about his sister and told Ben ALL the names and titles of the trains. I'm sure that Ben took notes and remembers all that was said =) But really the kids had a great time playing and got along so well. Peyton loved having a friend that wanted to stand at the sliding door with her and scream at the dogs, I guess its the cool thing to do=)

1 comment: