Friday, January 15, 2010

Anxious

OK so for those that know me I don't openly share my feelings, like at ALL! But for some reason the last few day I have been feeling really anxious about death. I know so morbid, but really thinking about me dieing and it makes so sad to think of my babies and my hubby. I mean come on what would they do without me? Who would clean, make them breakfast lunch and dinner, pray with them at bedtime and do night songs, do the laundry, make afternoon coffee, make up silly songs about nothing, cheer for the Cowboys during football season the Cardinals during baseball season and the list could go on and on. I just love my little family and I want to see where and what God has planned for us, I just really don't want to miss out on anything. Hopefully I'm not going crazy and others have felt this way, if not I guess I need some meds or something =)

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean - it's strange to think about! You are a great wife and mom, Nik. :)

    ReplyDelete