Friday, January 15, 2010
Thursday
Yesterday a package came for Branden, nothing to unusual, but when he got home he gave it to ME! It was an early birthday present... a new camera. WOO HOO!! I was so excited I could hardly contain myself. I feel like I have been taking pictures non stop, OK not really but I have been using it and the pictures are turning out so good. What a difference a good camera makes =) So last night with the camera I was taking pictures of Peyton since Elton was at AWANA. I was trying to make cookies and she was "helping", really more like driving me crazy! She is such a sweet girl I cant believe that in 6 weeks she will be 1!! Anyway after making the cookies and after AWANA Uncle Evan and Uncle Sean and Micah came over to enjoy the cookies and have some fun.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun! What kind did you get?
ReplyDeleteYeay! New camera! So exciting!
ReplyDelete