Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Singing In The...

MUD! Yesterday when Elton came home from school he wanted to play in the rain so bad. I thought it was a great idea, but then he wanted to go in the backyard. At first I thought that was great because then I could be in the house instead of freezing my buns off in the front yard. But it soon turned MUDDY. Oh sure, he was thinking it was great and thought it would be great for a dog too. Oh well nothing a little soap and water couldn't fix later. Hope you all are having fun on these crazy rainy days.


BUD GO IN! GO BUD ITS JUST MUD!!





Peyts, Daddy and I stayed in the house watching crazy boy outside!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you let him do that! Every little kid needs to play in the rain and the mud! SUCH cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With out kids, rain is just water! With little ones it is entertainment!

    ReplyDelete