Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Happy Birthday, Ashley!
Over the weekend we went to Elton's, best school, friend Ashley's birthday at Pump It Up. Its only the best place to wear your kid out and put them to bed early place ever!! Come on moms can I get an AMEN =) Anyway Elton and Ashley were connected at the hip the whole time. They are so sweet together. Ashley's parents and I were getting a good laugh from the stories that the kids come home with about each other. They just think the world of each other. Everyday when I get Elton from school they are wanting to have a play day. I hate to say it but I think it might be love =) But really it was a fun birthday and Elton could wait to get to school today to see her and ask about all her presents. So sweet!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh! How cute!
ReplyDelete