Sunday, July 19, 2009

Congrats Uncle Matt and Kerry!

Friday night my Uncle Matt got engaged. We are so excited we have just been waiting for him to do this. He is such a sweet kind hearted man he so deserves to marring such a great lady. We can't wait for the wedding and Elton can't wait either this is what he had to say:

M: Guess who's getting married?
E: Who?
M: Uncle Matt and Kerry!
E: YAY!.... OH mom when do I need to get my tuxedo?
M: Umm for the wedding?
E: Yeah
M: I think its going to be a mommy and daddy thing, I don't think your going to be in it.
E: Well maybe I can ask if I can be one of his best friends! (he meant groomsmen)

All I could do was smile. He was so serious about being in his Uncle's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment