Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Year Ago Today...


We found out that we were gonna have a baby. We had no idea what "it" was going to be or how our lives were going to change but we were so excited. Poor Elton really had NO idea. We couldn't wait to find out what it was, then we couldn't wait to meet HER, and now I can't wait to see what our little Peyts is going to become. Peyton has been such a little blessing and is the sweetest mellowest little thing. She must have her dad's personality. (thank you Jesus) Elton just loves her and she adores her big brother. They are gonna be good buddies pretty soon, as long as she doesn't drool on his toys =) I can't imagine life without our little girl, we just love her way too much.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this pic is adorable! Peyts looks like a cabbage patch doll! :)

    I miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete