Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oh Crap?

My grandpa has been in the hospital so my grammie came over for lunch the other day and we were talking about something and she happen to say that's stupid. That word in our house is a no no. This what Elton, Grammie and my mom had to say:

E: Grammie, we don't say stupid.
G: Oh Elton your right that's not very nice to say. Sometimes words slip out though.
Nana: Yeah like: oh gosh or darn or that's ridiculous...
E: Or like OH Crap!

Oh crap! I guess I let that one slip a little too much =)

3 comments:

  1. Oh it feels good to know I'm not alone:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about "Oh Shut!"??? :) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Too funny! He's seriously going to pop off with some real no no words one of these days just because he retains everything he hears!

    ReplyDelete