How can you not love watching your kids sleep!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Thank You Jesus...
For my kiddos! They are such little blessing and usually so good but, yesterday was a trying day with Elton. I felt so bad but he was just wearing me down with ALL the questions and All the talking and ALL the defiance. Seriously!? What the heck! Hopefully I'm not the only mom that gets this way. On our way to meet a friend and get smoothies I was about to seriously cry then out of nowhere I burst out praying and thanking God for my little babbling boisterous boy. Elton kept trying to talk but I just got louder until finally he yelled, " Mom you need to pray for sister too!" So then all I could do was laugh. Thank goodness when we got home from smoothies they both took great naps. 
How can you not love watching your kids sleep!
How can you not love watching your kids sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sometimes all you can do is pray! I'm with ya:)
ReplyDeleteThat was the best story Dell and I found today! So funny, that he just wanted to make sure you were taking care of Peyton as well. He probably had no hint of your exasperation and maybe even learned that when someone is a little frustrating, you should just start praying for them!
ReplyDeleteO No you are not alone!!! I think it is something that happens a lot more often than not around here:) Your such a good Mama!!
ReplyDelete