Sunday, July 12, 2009
Rice Cereal
I took Peyton for her 4 month check up last week. Everything looked great, the doc said she is right on schedule and growing like a weed. She was very brave when she got her shot but later in the day I took the band aid off and her leg was blistered and had a rash from the latex sticky tape. Poor thing! I felt so bad, who knew she would be allergic =( No more band aids but she can have lots more FOOD =) Yes! We started her on rice cereal. She is so excited every time she sees her highchair. I seriously can not feed this girl last enough. It so funny, she totally screams at me if I wait to long to give her a bite. She only gets it once a day, but boy does she love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yep. She's got some Sponseller in her blood. We love our food!
ReplyDelete