Sunday, June 21, 2009
Father's Day Part 1
Getting ready to go! What studs
This morning Branden and I woke up early, I had to bake a cake and get things ready for our family bbq. Both the kids were still sleeping, it was so nice to have coffee and chat and tell him how blessed I am to have him in my life as a hubby and a daddy. He is so perfect for our family! I couldn't ask for anything more. Then after the niceness =) both the kids woke up and we gave Branden his gift and were running around getting ready for church. We then came home for tri-tip, salad, fruit and cake with Branden's side of the family. We had so much fun!! Uncle Shaun had just bought a new "toy"... a go cart, and he had to share it with us =) Elton was on that thing seriously for half an hour! We just kept changing drivers, he did not want to get off that thing. He was having a blast riding around the neighborhood with his little bike helmet, every time he passed by he gave a little thumbs up. I loved watching him smile every time he took off. Thanks for the fun rides Uncle Shaun and happy first fa
ther's day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh gosh! I am cracking up right now! Could that little thumbs up be any cuter??
ReplyDeleteSo much fun!
ReplyDeletelooks likes fun! Wish we could have been there!
ReplyDelete