Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Poppa Phil


Since this is the week before Father's Day I thought I should do something about the GREAT AMAZING dads and grandpa's in our life. Branden's dad has always been a great guy and now that there are little ones around he has become and a really great grandpa! He comes over and stops by once or twice a week to see the kids, Elton always loves it. He and Poppa Phil are good buddies =) They play cars, starwars, cowboys and just do funny things. Tonight Poppa Phil and Gramma Paula came over and brought homemade brownies and fudge sauce with some ice cream. Paula's fudge sauce is AWESOME! Anyway while I was dishing up all the goodies and making some coffee Elton and Poppa Phil are of course playing STAR WARS and making all sorts of fun noises! Thanks Poppa Phil for always making time for playing and enjoying the kids, they love it and LOVE YOU! Oh Peyton got in on the fun too =)

1 comment: