Tuesday, June 2, 2009

May Days

So I'm a few days past May but we had a few fun things happen so I thought that I would share...

Branden surprised me and took all of us to Seattle to see my sister and her hub but of course I never had my camera when I needed it. We had the best time and ate the best food. I think that's really all we did there=) No not really we did all the fun stuff. Elton loved the Space Needle and the Sci-fi museums. I loved the coffee and just walking around everywhere. I think Branden's favorite part was rolling down the hills at Gas Works with Elton and Dan. That was a great night and I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. So hopefully my sister will send me pictures! (hint hint)


Elton and I were trying to find something to do last week so we decided to make up some fun with some pudding!! Yes, pudding we made a big bowl of it and he sat on the counter and played and smashed it ALL over. He even used a meat tenderizer. The counters and his body we covered by the time he was done. He loved it and I got a good laugh.








So then the day before Eltons 4th birthday Mommy, Daddy, Peyton and Uncle Joe all went to Disneyland! We had the best day and Elton LOVED spending time with Uncle Joe. He is Eltons favorite person EVER!! They had to go on all the rides together. Uncle Joe you were so great thanks for going with us!!
I was putting him to bed when we got home and he said:

" Mommy you know what my favorite part was?"
"No buddy what was it?"
"Uncle Joe hes my best friend!"

It was the cutest thing ever and he is the sweetest thing sometimes.


Then to end the month we celebrated his big day at PUMP IT UP! It was such a great time. Pizza, cake and goody bags what else does a kid need on a Friday night=) There were 15 little kids running around and having just the best time. Even some of the parents were having too much fun=) Thanks everyone for making his day so special. After we can came home with the family and did his gifts, that was funny! He is really into Star Wars and boy did he get some Star Wars stuff! SO... Happy Birthday Elton boy we love you tons!



















1 comment:

  1. party was so fun! thanks for inviting us!
    P.S. I had no Idea you had a blog! Ive been missing out:)

    ReplyDelete