Friday, June 19, 2009

Friends, Pool and Pee

Today was yet again BUSY! It was a great day though, Elton slept til 10:00! Yes, 10 it was amazing. I watched some little friends, Caleb and Jackson, this morning and felt really bad that Elton slept the whole time they were over. Elton missed out they are two very funny boys and very smart =) We then tried to figure out what to do the rest of the day and picked the pool. It was so hot today that it seemed to be the best choice. Some other friends met us there Cadence, Lyric and Ben. I think they swam for 2 hours and had a great time. Thank goodness Peyton decided that it was nap time she slept the whole time we were swimming. It worked out perfect. While we were enjoying the pool Branden was at home working and sweating his buns off, he is building Elton and Peyton there very own fort/swing set. Elton is super excited! I will have to put up pictures as it progresses. I think it will turn out pretty nice. After we got home and got everyone ready for a "quiet time" I was able to run some errands and do mommy things for daddy things (fathers day gifts) When I got back we got ready to go to dinner at Wood Ranch with some friends the Hester's and Stone's. We had a great time even though we had to wait an hour. It was so worth it! The food was good, the laughs and friends were good and Peyton slept the whole time. She must be growing. To end the evening we are walking to the car and Elton decides that he has to go pee, yes pee! So he pulls down his pants in the middle of some parked cars and he goes, yes he goes, right there in front of us all. That boy is always full of surprises and he gave us a good laugh. Thanks buddy boy!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha - oh, man! That kid is too funny! Look at those little buns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish my boys still had cute little buns that would be acceptable to shine in a parking lot! They grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the best part of the whole night! We had a blast, thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete