Monday, June 29, 2009

Feet

So if you haven't noticed Elton has HUGE feet for a 4year old, size 13 to be exact. Branden and I went on a date Saturday then shopping for shoes. Elton grows and wears out his shoes so fast. Anyway we got him some really cool ones with skulls on them, he was very excited to wear them.

E: "Mom can I wear my new scone shoes?"
M: "You want what?"
E: "My new scone shoes with the skeleton"
M:" I think you mean skull"
E: "Yeah... that's what I said mom." (he had a look like I was so clueless)
Oh the the funny looks they give at such a young age.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I laugh so much when I read all of your posts! I can just hear him saying all this and it cracks me up!

    Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete