Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Good Day




Today was a great but very busy day. Elton had school, which he always loves. He cant wait to get there and the days that he doens't go he wishes that he could.


I met a good friend, Jen, this morning for coffee at our favorite place TARGET! Yes, we do our shopping and our talking at the same time. While I was out and about I got a call that my friend Amber was in labor. I'm proud to say that Avery Weir was born at 10:10 am. Welcome to the world little one. It was great to go and meet her today she is very cute!


Branden met with Pastor Bob and did there man thing. They meet up once a week for coffee or lunch and Bible talk. After we all finished with our tasks we headed out for an exciting time at THE CLUBHOUSE. We met up with some of our friends the Hesters. Elton has really been enjoying Cadence, he thinks she is a little fairy =) Its very cute to watch him with her. They played and and we parents got to chat. Its really been nice getting to know them!! Thanks for the invite guys!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming! We had so much fun. I LOVE that he thinks she is a Fairy:) That is too cute. p.s I am loving the blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete