Monday, June 15, 2009
Monday Monday Monday
It was just another Monday. Make bed, feed Peyton, shower get dressed, make coffee, Branden off to do some work, laundry, Elton breakfast, swim stuff and lunch box ready, off to swim lesson which didn't go so well today (sorry Amy!) back home for snacks, feed Peyton again, head to the park which was lots of fun and good conversation. Branden got to meet us there too. Then home to regroup and I got to run to the store by myself =) Feed Peyton then to dinner with my parents and the guys got Marble Slab (yummy) we also ran into our good friend Sara Joy and then to end the day I got to take a walk with Elton and he rode his scooter. I just love that kid he makes me smile everyday, what a little blessing he and Peyton are! As you can see just another Monday. Hope yours was good too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment