

Today was a great time of fellowship and outreach with people in the neighborhood surrounding the church that we go to. Up the street from the church is
little shopping center and we took over some of the parking lot to set up a carnival type thing with music, games, jolly jump and crafts. They even had pizza, candy and cookies. I asked Elton what he thought about today and he said " the games were fun, the jolly jump was free and they had pizza!" So
in other words he had a GREAT time! Peyton just slept most of the time, woke up to eat and then was happy hanging out. Branden was watching and keeping track of Elton while I helped with the bean bag toss. All in all it was a fun family day, we cant wait to do it again!

These are too cute! I can't believe how big Peyts has gotten -- she's growing up too fast!
ReplyDelete