Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Saunders and Sponseller Reunion

Tonight was a great night. We saw some friends from WAY back. Our families have been friends for 30 years! The Saudners have 8 kids and 3of the 4 Sponseller "kids" were there, and now we are adding the next generation. It was really nice to see all of them and get to hear about what and how they are doing. This is an amazing family and an amaing group of "kids". They put on a concert and Elton and Micah had a blast. Elton was totally into it. He couldn't stop watching. When we got home he asked if I could teach him how to do Irish music. HAHA yeah right me, I don't think so! The concert. They are so GOOD! Katie has an amazing voice too!


Elton was totally into it, he seriously could not get enough!
Most of the kids went swimming and some got to eat dessert in the jacuzzi! They loved it, it was a special treat.


We also watched the Lakers and Orlando game. It was very good and way to close. Way to go Magic!! The soon to be Sponseller Family. Kristen and her family also grew up with Saunders. I don't know how we are not all related some how=)

It was so good to see all of you. Hope you have a safe and good trip back home!








2 comments:

  1. I FOUND THE BLOG! Man I love keeping up with the mommies. You guys could be a reality series. Way more entertaining than the "Women of NY" or whatever that show is called.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they were ALL there! SO much fun. Love your updates sis - keep 'em coming. :)

    ReplyDelete